Saturday, August 28, 2010

So this blog thing.

I have seen it more and more recently and really, I can ramble with the best of them.  I figure its like that diary I had when I was a child, this one with the lock and key?   I think all young girls had them and wrote down all their thoughts and wishes.  So know we get a virtual diary?  My how things have changed.
I find as I get older I say alot, "remember that time..."   I think time is marching way to fast and I cant for the life of me, get it to slow the heck down.  Zach will be turning 12 this fall, 12?  Seriously I cant tell you how fast its gone?  I remember  ( see told you so!)  being pregnant and thinking that I had all the time in the world to get ready for him.   I should have known that when that 9 months flew by I was on a slippery slope.
Well I guess time is not stopping for me, so I think this is a good start.  I am going to go outside with Zach and Jake and spend quality time.  Thats what it is all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment