Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall is here

I sat outside on the deck and watched the leaves from the Ash tree falling, the maple has yet to even turn.  I thought great, so one will finish and the other will start...yay.
I guess what they say about not seeing the forest thru the trees is true.  I cant believe how truly blessed I am, a beautiful home, Zach and Jake, my family.  I am so lucky to have all this thru this transition with my marriage. 
I think that this path I am choosing now is surely the path less traveled, its confusing and rather difficult.  I know in my heart that it is what I want and what I believe is best for Zach and I.   I feel guilty that the past 3 weeks as we are truly happy, but is that really wrong?   We only get one shot here and to be unhappy seems a waste of what God has presented to me.  I pray every night for strength to get thru this and I believe that he is answering my prayers.  I am happy and I am getting back to me again, boy did I miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment