Saturday, November 27, 2010

After the holiday

Ok, If I may, Thanksgiving was so great!  It appears that a good time was had by all.  I tried to wrangle all the crazies for a photo, but there is always a jacknut in the crowd, Dad?  

 Ok, so Karl is the jacknut, Zachs laughing and Dad apparently has something interesting down by his feet?  Really?
 Mom and I,  I love this picture!
 Even Jake was able to get a big bowl full of turkey and trimmings, he is so spoiled!
 Here is one from Zachs Birthday, usually celebrated on Thanksgiving but we were able to celebrate on the 20th (actual day this year.) The photo on the cake was taken this fall when we went out on a charter for some fishing, great day.
Zach turns 12, man how the years fly by!

So we had a great holiday with the family, we couldn't have asked for more.  Special thanks to Karl and Carrie for the long journey once again made safely home. 
And to Mom, my support system, my friend.  I don't know where I would be right now without her and Dad.  I am so thankful for all they do for me and Zach !  Love you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment